Welcome to the CASTIEL KINK MEME
What is the CKM?:
On the CKM you can make fic requests and/or fill existing ones.
'Castiel Kink Meme' does NOT mean 'Castiel only' but all Kinks and Pairing-combinations are welcome as long as there's some Cas in it!
(resp. Misha and every character he's ever played)
Browsing on the SPNkink-meme one has to scroll through endless variations of Dean/Sam (or Dean/other resp. Sam/other) onlys.
Though I really luve me some Wincestiel for example I'm not searching for fics without Cas (shame on me or not).
So, for everyone who's got the same problem:
You're searching for a general SPN-prompt platform?:
Check out the spnkink_meme
(please read before posting):
All subjectlines should adhere to the following format:
requests: REQUEST: Pairing resp. Characters, requested Kinks/Tags
fills: FILL: Pairing resp. Characters, Kinks/Tags in your fill, Title, Possible Spoilers
The format for pairings: Top/Bottom (where applicable).
Gen characters should be separated with an "&"
- Be specific about what you want
- Be clear in your prompts if you have squicks.
- If you repost prompts or post promts from other memes you must include the link to the original prompt
- You can repost a prompt after 3 Months (please include the link to the original prompt)
- If a fill is not complete in one posting (WIPs), list all kinks in the initial post and each new update must include any new kinks.
- If you fill a prompt onto another platform (AO3 or the like) you can just post the link into your fill post. Please stick to the subjectline formats!
- Please no Spoilers for unaired episodes! This includes new characters and story arcs.
- An unfilled prompt can be filled anytime, also it the prompt post is already closed for new prompts
- When seconding, please don't fill the Subject line
- Do not comment with your preferred changes to a prompt or saying it would have been better a different way and please do not police grammar or content of a fill
- Be respectful to the fillers and each other in general!
The Community is not to be made responsible for the community's content.
Please note that the posting is unmoderated and we can't guarantee for trigger warnings of any kind.
View and participate at your own rist.